Sunday, October 3rd, we shot our very first wedding. Mauricio and Michelle were brave enough to give us a try, and I think we really gave them something to be happy about. We arrived bright and early to photograph prep and portrait photos of Mauricio and his groomsmen. The morning started off with a promising cloud cover, but as soon as we threatened to take any pictures, all the cloud cover burned off, and a blazing hot sun reared its ugly head. The guys were such great sports though, and trooped around the golf course in their full dress regalia. Then on to prep pictures of Michelle and her bridesmaids. Everyone was so sweet, and I just couldn't get enough of little Layla, the flower girl. What a doll!
Things never go exactly as planned, but everything turned out beautifully. It was a lovely ceremony, and one of the funnest receptions I've ever been to. Man, does this family know how to party!
Thanks, Mauricio and Michelle, for being our guinea pigs! You really gave us something special by trusting us to do your wedding, sans experience.
0 comments:
Post a Comment